If you suffer from bleeding, purulent gums, bad breath, loose, lengthened teeth, you probably have periodontitis, in other words, paradontosis, and it requires urgent treatment!Free consutation
PROCEDURE IS DONE BY
Untreated gingivitis (gum inflammation) eventually develops into paradontosis. Factors that cause periodontitis:
Factors that cause periodontitis:
- Poor oral hygiene. This is the most important and essential factor. Regularly poorly cleaned plaque causes long-term inflammation of the gums, passing under the gums to the bone.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy and menopause. Even 30% of pregnant women get sick of paradontosis and the chances increase to give birth to a premature baby, or even miscarriage.
- Smoking. Numerous scientific studies have shown that smokers have paradontosis more frequently, more severe and it is harder to treat it. Getting rid of this harmful habit greatly improves treatment prognosis and gum condition.
- Diabetes (diabetes mellitus). Poorly controlled diabetes and poor oral care inevitably leads to gum and bone lesions. Therefore, patients with diabetes need to maintain good oral care.
- Detected in time, paradontosis is cured or at least suspended, but it needs proper treatment and appropriate oral care.
- Irreversible bad breath;
- Red or swollen gums;
- Bleeding gums;
- Pain resulting from chewing;
- Gum edge detachment, “loose”, free teeth;
- Sensitive teeth;
- Noticeable teeth “elongation” for retreating gums.
At our clinics, hygienist Jolanta Ruzgienė will provide professional in-depth paradontosis treatment and:
- will explain all causes of the disease;
- will teach how to take proper care of your teeth and gums;
- will assess the severity of your situation according to a panoramic photograph;
- will provide an individual treatment plan;
- will provide treatment and make a conservative non-surgical deep cleaning of periodontal pockets; she will clean the plaque above the gumline and, most importantly, the plaque existing below the gumline that is usually left at most hospitals with ultrasonic scaler and special hand instruments;
- will perform a gum curettage and remove chronic inflammatory damage done to the internal wall of the gum pockets.
Mechanical instruments and ultrasonic equipment clean both hard and soft dental plaque in the periodontal pockets.https://www.dantugydytojas.co.uk/free-consultation/” class=”crunch-button crunch-button__full-background crunch-button__full-background–primary-color c-mt-6″>Ask the doctor
The procedure of tooth root dental cleaning in order to remove plaque is designed to remove toxins, micro-organisms, soft and hard plaque from all tooth root surfaces, including the dental pocket. The advantages of this procedure are as follows:
- Ultrasound equipment and mechanical processing with hand instruments both clean and treat the gums;
- Stops dangerous bacterial growth, aggressive oral bacteria change into those causing low risk;
- Helps gums or pocket wall reattach firmly on the flat surface of the root and prevent tooth loss;
- Stops further bleeding from the gums;
- Reduces gum swelling;
- Reduces discomfort;
- Stops gum decline and dental root sensitivity at the same time;
- Stops bone dissolution
- Helps prevent tooth loss due to gum diseases.
WaterPik oral irrigator
It is clinically proven that being able to take a good control of soft and hard plaque formation on the teeth, it is possible to stop further periodontal damage. The most effective prevention of periodontal disease is appropriate teeth and gum care at home. For optimal oral hygiene and gum protection we recommend WaterPik® oral irrigator. The nozzle designed for deep gingival pockets care cleans plaque from hard-to-reach areas.
Special interdental brushes are more suitable for wide interdental cleaning.
Paradontosis is one of the most difficult-to-treat gum diseases. The best and most effective way to avoid this appalling disease is thorough and regular oral hygiene. Take care of your mouth and maintain your oral health!
In cases where a conservative treatment of paradontosis is too late and inappropriate for a dubious success, an alternative is offered — tooth implantation. When paradontosis is already advanced, often there is no more bone and conventional implantation techniques are hardly possible, therefore, the best option is ALL ON 4 methodology; when in a single visit all hopeless teeth from one jaw are eliminated and within 24 hours a new, aesthetic, temporary prosthesis is made.
Learn more about dental implants: https://www.dantugydytojas.co.uk/services/dental-implants/
Learn more about All-on-4: https://www.dantugydytojas.co.uk/services/dental-implants/all-on-4-treatment/